Saturday, February 8, 2014

Spreadsheet Boogie

So I've been working on some of the underlying stats for Lifelike like creating the character stats and the damage formula.

I've just finished the first iteration of stats for three characters and boy was it a lot of numbers to attempt to balance. I'm sure these numbers will be fluctuating as we progress through development and can really test combat scenarios, but each character has around fifty numbers to actually manage.

I'll be taking a second swing at the damage formula tonight since I wasn't really happy with how it turned out last night, afterwards I've got some item design to do and I'm gonna spend some time helping Kiril with the programming side.

On a side note this is the most I've used Excel/Google Spreadsheets in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment