Sunday, January 19, 2014

Schlumbergera (the christmas cactus)

Greetings!


I started playing around with some ideas for plants today. While these aren't finished assets I thought it would be a good place to start conceptually to get some ideas down. I'm not set on the colors either, though I did think about dismal work lighting, and of course the colors can be played with. One thing with the colors I didn't do here yet is to have them intensify as the object becomes more corrupt. Even though these aren't finished, I'll upload them individually for the programmers to use while they're working! Also you can let me know the best way to upload pictures. Would it be easier to have say, these three images the same size, or all saved snuggly to the content of the picture? I saved these ones so the pot (which doesn't change) is on the same part of the image, tell me if that works!







More to come!




Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment